Canada Host Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions
Our affiliate program is designed to help you generate income in exchange for referring new hosting clients to our company. Listed below are the terms and conditions associated with our affiliate program.
- Canada Host Affiliate Program is meant strictly for individuals/companies who refer new customers to Canada Host using approved marketing methods. Affiliates who abuse the affiliate program by purchasing products for themselves will not be eligible for earning commissions on such sales.
- Affiliates are paid a one-time commission for each hosting account referred to our services. A signup is counted when a customer first clicks on an affiliate referral link, completes the signup process and stays active for 45 days. The Affiliate will be given commission on each hosting account after 45 days.
- Affiliate accounts must be active at the time of the referral. We cannot credit your affiliate account with past sales.
- All affiliate fees are locked 45 days after the end of the month in which the sale occurred. Payments are then processed and sent out from the 16th through the last day of the month or until all payments have been sent. Once your payment has been processed its status will change from pending to sent. EXAMPLE: All referrals made in January will lock on the 15th of March and will be sent starting on the 16th of March. Affiliates with January commissions should receive their payment around the end of March.
- Canada Host agrees to track the customers referred to Canada Host via the link provided to you for that purpose. Canada Host utilizes cookies to maintain tracking information for up to one year. Canada Host will pay you a commission for each such referral made in compliance with this agreement pursuant to the commission schedule and the terms set forth in this affiliate agreement.
- The offline payments / Third Party Transfer or any method that moves the affiliate to third party site for payment are not traceable and affiliates will not get commission on the untraceable orders.
- In case you or your customer has made the online payment & system didn't track then you need to inform us within 2 days. The case will be investigated in order to check the relevancy of that sale.
- Affiliates must generate a balance of Rs. 2000/- or more before their account is eligible for payment.
- Affiliates must submit ID proof along with address proof in order to receive commissions.
- Affiliates can choose to receive commission payments via Check or PayPal & Cheque. For larger affiliates with balances of over Rs. 80,000/- per month we offer Wire Transfer. To setup your preferred payment method, log in to your affiliate account and click on the edit button next to the payee details section.
- Affiliates are responsible for ensuring that all payee information is up to date in the affiliate system. We are not responsible for lost/stolen payments. There is a Rs. 2000/- charge to re-issue payment and it will be deducted from the affiliate earnings.
- Affiliates are responsible for making sure they are able to accept payments. Please ensure that your bank or PayPal account can accept payments from India based companies.
- Affiliates are responsible for any and all fees, taxes, exchange rates, surcharges and other expenses incurred in order to receive their commissions. Please check with your local banking institution or PayPal to find out if any of these apply for your account.
- Tax information is required to be on file in order for you to be paid. If you have not submitted a tax form, you can access it by clicking the edit button next to the payee information section of the Affiliate Manager. Tax forms need to be completely filled out and signed.
- Affiliates are eligible for hosting commission on a particular domain for one time only. If any affiliate cancels his/her previous hosting account & sign up for a new hosting account for same domain then he/she will not be eligible for the commission for new hosting signup done for that domain.
- If a coupon/promo/discount is applied during purchase, the commission calculated would be reduced in proportion to the discount earned.
- Affiliates will not be eligible for affiliate commissions if they have already given discounted pricing by the sales team
- Referrals must have an active hosting account for 45 consecutive days or commissions will be reversed.
- Referrals that downgrade their hosting package below 1 year will be reversed.
- Referrals that are found to be fraudulent (false information, fake/stolen credit cards etc.) will be reversed regardless of the amount of time that has passed since the signup occurred.
- Referrals that issue a credit card charge back will be reversed.
- Referrals that cancel before you have met the Rs. 3000/- payout minimum will be reversed.
- Affiliates MAY NOT offer cash back, rewards or incentives.
- Affiliates MAY NOT bid on trademark, trademark +, or misspelled keywords for the purpose of PPC on the search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask etc.).
- Affiliates MAY use the approved banners and ad text code found in the affiliate management center.
- Affiliates are responsible for ensuring that their tracking code is working properly before sending traffic to our servers. Any modification to the links is the sole responsibility of the affiliate – commissions will not be paid for tracking errors caused by editing, masking or tampering with your links.
- Afiliates MAY NOT use cookie stuffing techniques that set the tracking cookie without the user actually clicking on the referral link (for example a 1×1 pixel iframe).
- The use of redirected pages and links to send a user to our site is prohibited. Example: you may not have a PPC link on a search engine that redirects the user to our site.
- Domain forwarding is prohibited – you may not purchase a domain and set it to forward directly to our site using your affiliate link.Affiliates MAY NOT copy our website or portions of it and display them on their own site or subdomain.
- Affiliate accounts may be deactivated at any time without warning or notice. Your account WILL BE DEACTIVATED and commissions set to Rs. 0/- for failure to comply with the Affiliate Terms and Advertising Compliance contained herein.
- Any false or misleading advertising or suspected fraudulent activity associated with your affiliate account will result in immediate deactivation.
- Affiliate accounts generating a large number of fraudulent accounts will be deactivated.
- Affiliates may not resell hosting. All clients must provide their own payment method and contact information to be eligible for affiliate commissions.
- If you would like to discontinue your affiliate status, simply remove your affiliate links and no longer promote them. For accounting purposes your account and personal information will not be removed from our system.
BY REGISTERING AS AN AFFILIATE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST DISCONTINUE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM, OR DEACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT IF YOU ARE ALREADY A MEMBER.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions apply to you. You may review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at the site. hostnetindia.com may change the Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time at Canada Host sole discretion. Posting of such changed Terms and Conditions on the site shall constitute notice of such changes to you, although hostnetindia.com may choose additional types of notice. hostnetindia.com will use reasonable efforts to provide you with 7 days advance notice of changes that materially and adversely impact your use of the Affiliate Program. Your continued use of the Affiliate Program following notice constitutes your acceptance of all changes. If you do not agree to any such changes, your sole and exclusive remedy is to deactivate your account as described above.